About the Summit
The Ophthalmic Artificial Intelligence Summit will took place live virtually on Saturday, June 5, 2021.
Over the past several years, artificial intelligence (AI) has become a hot topic and is actively being used in innovative research and clinical applications. Rather than address what this technology could do for the future of medicine, this summit aims to focus specifically on how AI can impact the practice of ophthalmology today.
- Feature-based Predictive Modelling of AMD and DR Treatment Response
- Artificial Intelligence for Diabetic screening
- Artificial Intelligence and Home Monitoring of Retina Diseases
- Automated OCT Analysis
- Discussion of Current Artificial Intelligence Limitations
- Artificial Intelligence Applications for Myopic Degeneration
- NEI and NIH focus on Artificial Intelligence Opportunities
The Ophthalmic AI Summit is for Retina Specialists, Ophthalmologists, Vitreoretinal Fellows, Ophthalmology Residents, Medical Students, Allied Health and Basic Scientists.